Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Final show and tell?


















I don't really collect much. I have a bunch of CDs and books, I suppose, but I try to avoid collecting things because it often turns to clutter (and I've already got enough of that).

I do, however, keep a bunch of Baltimore stickers all around my desk at work: Charm City Roller Girls, Baltimore Tattoo Museum, Sound Garden and a bunch of others. I guess they help keep me focused. Besides, looking at them is far better than staring at the inside of a grey cube all day.

By the way, I wasn't even close. The "Get In On It" campaign only cost a half million.

2 comments:

Kristina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristina said...

i saw a great bumper sticker this afternoon...it said 'forget life play snood' www.snood.com. if you remind me tomorrow, i took a picture of it with my phone, i can show it to you...

that game is what kept me away from my schoolwork during undergrad. oh, the memories.