Friday, September 21, 2007

Pleasant living continued

Here are a couple of photos I took earlier this week. (Note: I by no means claim to be a photographer, just a mediocre writer who sometimes takes photos.)

First stop: Butchers Hill. The neighborhood makes me think of the Victorian-style homes and flower boxes that line its streets. Granted, I took a picture of the Butchers Hill sign on Baltimore Street, but this is the one I've de
cided to share.




Then I cruised down to Canton, where I took a few pictures of the square. Bob's suggestion about the whole popped-collar thing is probably apt, but I was lucky enough not to run into any of those. I just went ahead and got a few pics of John here.








My last stop was in my very own 'hood. Maybe I copped out a little (since the photo actually has the words "Brewers Hill" in it), but this sign makes me smile (almost as much as a wink from Mr. Boh).

No comments: